- Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts vocal department, brass, percussion and winds, Poulenc Gloria, Langlais Messe Solennelle, and motets by Poulenc, Langlais and Messiaen. St Mary's Cathedral Perth, Thursday 7th August.
- Symphony Services International Conductor Development Program, Tasmanian Symphony Orchestra (January), Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra (June)
- Händel's Acis and Galatea, I Voci chamber choir and orchestra (July)
- Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts vocal department, brass, percussion and winds, Elgar The Music Makers, Bruckner Ecce Sacerdos, Händel Zadok the Priest and other works, St Mary's Cathedral Perth, Thursday 7th August.
- Australian Premiere of Joby Talbot's The Path of Miracles with The Giovanni Consort (26th November 2014 at Government House Ballroom, Perth - listen to an excerpt here and purchase tickets here)
- Assistant, WAAPA, Humperdinck Hansel and Gretel (October 2014). Conducted by Alexander Ingram and directed by Thomas de Mallet Burgess.
- Western Australian Symphony Orchestra 2013 Conductor Workshop (Beethoven Egmont Overture and Tchaikovsky's 4th Symphony, 1st movement)
- Musical Director, I Voci chamber choir. "Music for Easter" on Monday 1st April at St Andrew's Church, Subiaco: Allegri's Miserere and works by Palestrina, Tippett and others. Sunday 7th April at John Septimus Roe Anglican Community College Chapel, Mirrabooka. "America the Beautiful" on Thursday 4th July at Wesley Church, Hay St, Perth.
- Preparation of singers and players, Duruflé Requiem, Rutter Gloria, Brahms Four Songs Op. 17 No. 1, 16th August at St Mary's Cathedral, West Australian Academy of Performing Arts vocal department, brass and percussion.
- Musical Director, Vocal Ensemble VoiceWorks (community choir and theatre group)
- Assistant Conductor, the Giovanni Consort, "All-Night Vigil" Friday 23rd and Saturday 24th August, Church of the Resurrection, Swanbourne. Conducted by Carl Crossin.
- Guest conductor, works by Bruckner and Tunley, the Winthrop Singers
- Assistant, Händel's Israel in Egypt, University of Western Australia Symphony Chorus
- Conductor, Blow's Venus and Adonis, Sforza Baroque (Devonia Concert Series, Islington, London)
- Conductor, Händel's The Choice of Hercules, RWCMD MA Opera students, 'Badinerie' early music ensemble, RWCMD Vocal Consort (Dora Stoutzker Hall, Cardiff)
- Conductor, Händel's Messiah (annual 'Come and Sing', Bury Parish Church, Manchester)
- Conductor, works by Monteverdi, Lotti and Gabrieli: RWCMD Vocal Consort, RWCMD Sackbutts, Badinerie, Chordophony Lute Ensemble with Lynda Sayce, and cornettist Richard Thomas as part of the "Spring in Venice" series (Dora Stoutzker Hall, Cardiff)
- Founding Director of the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama Vocal Consort: Christmas concerts of Praetorius, Buxtehude, Bach, Tallis and Sweelinck (Dora Stoutzker Hall, Cardiff)
- Assistant Chorus Master, Prokofiev's Alexander Nevsky, Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama Chorus (St David's Hall, Cardiff)
- Assistant Conductor, Tallis' Spem in Alium, Bristol Choral Society
- Chorus Master, Vaughan Williams' Serenade to Music, City of Cardiff Symphony Orchestra
- Chorus Master, gala opening of the Dora Stoutzker Recital Hall, Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama
- Assistant Chorus Master, Brahms' Ein Deutsches Requiem, Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama Chorus (St David's Hall, Cardiff)
- Director of the Community Choir, North London Colourstrings (London)
- Director of the Senior Choir, Queen's Gate School (London)